Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testament are inerrant, infallible, and verbally inspired of God, and that they are the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in the triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His substitutionary and atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, and His second coming.
- We believe in Salvation by "Grace" plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions for salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in an everlasting Heaven that is prepared for those who trust Jesus as Savior and an everlasting Hell for those who reject His gift of Salvation.
All students must give testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Each student is expected to live, act, talk and dress so that at no time will they bring any reproach to the name of Christ or the standards and reputation of Covington Seminary. Any student who is unable to maintain the standards of the seminary will be dismissed.